Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New years day 2014

Every year since I can remember on new years day my family gets together to eat cabbage and black eyed peas. If you have never heard of this cabbage represents Money and black eyed peas good health. Kevin hates both, so he sticks to brisket and corn bread and I hate black eyed peas, so every year I consume two times my weight in cabbage....Still waiting for the pay off. Anyway this year was no exception we all got together and enjoyed family time.

Even with some missing family and even through all our arguments I absolutely love every person in (or who should be in) this picture. -Yes even Robert, will soon become my cousin-in-law (if that's such a thing)


PS. This is the last time I let any of you out of pictures on the excuse of no make up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment