Saturday, January 11, 2014

H54F

So While I wait for files to upload I will finish my H54F. So seriously all week i was looking forward to this but then life got in the way, as you can see by my procrastination on finishing my blog! The page will be done soon I HOPE!

Anyway I can not post a picture (yet) of number uno but I'm so happy to have a final draft of a baby shower invite sent off to the printers ready to be picked up in the morning....seriously folks its like 50+ invites and I had to change it over 8 times, But its pretty perfect!

Number 2,
Saturday the 4th I finally got to meet Lauren in person! Not only that, but she made me this adorable WREATH!!!! She does an amazing job, and I have already scouted out some of her others to buy later on :)


#3
Wednesday: I headed back to work, I know you can't see these sweet faces but trust me they are enough to make the top 5.
 #4
Thanks to pinterest, and my rather large nail polish obsession no Barbie will ever go naked in this house again!
 NUMBER 5!!!!!
I most certainly saved the best for last (and possibly a separate post too) We have FINALLY replaced pup pup!!!! Long post on the life and how we lost pup pup to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment