Friday, January 3, 2014

Better Late Than never

I have been looking forward to new years day since late October, When I decided that my older blog had fallen to the wayside. In loo of trying to bring it back from the dead, I knew I wanted to "re-brand" my blog. The last few months of 2013 where spent by me deciding what I wanted to do.

While I knew I wanted the base of my blog to focus on my family, what I didn't know was how to go about bringing more of my own personality to the blog. My last blog had become so much about our family that I was having a real hard time even wanting to post anything more than just a few pictures.

My goal with this blog is to remain true to myself and personality while also continuing to document the lives of my children and family.

So in true -Ashley- fashion this blog is up three days late, my blog design is unfinished, but I would rather go play with toys and two little girls (who are currently throwing balls at me for attention!) than sit in my office.

Resolutions 2014 post to follow soonish.

No comments:

Post a Comment